Saturday, March 29, 2008

More of my family


I did promise awhile back to tell you about other members of my family. There are two cats in MY house, Rose and Belle. Belle has no interest in me. My person Sandi says that Rose was worshipped in a former life, and Rose sure acts like it sometimes. She was Miss November in the APS of Orange County (NC) 2003 calendar, and you'd think she was Miss Universe!

She is a very petite gray cat (Sandi calls her a silver tabby, which I think is silly) and truth be known, she looks like an overgrown squirrel. She spends a lot of time on top of Sandi's computer, with her head hanging off the edge of the monitor. Sometimes she wants to play with me, and I get the funniest feeling that she is playing mind games with me though. We don't get to play if Ruby is nearby, because Ruby protects Rose and puts herself between us. Obviously Rose has Ruby under some kind of mind control.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Niamh said...

Ayla,

You are so lucky that you have cats at your house. It must be very exciting to chase them. I have only met one cat but I would love to have one as a pet. They look like they would be better than stuffed toys.

Your friend,
Niamh