Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Oh Happy Day!


Today has been a wonderful day! Sandi was planning to take the day off from work to celebrate the Inauguration of our new President, and when we woke up this morning we had snow !


It is indeed a Happy Day !


Playing in the snow is fun, but I get ice balls on the hair between my toes (I have hobbit feet, and have large tufts of hair that stick up). The ice didn't stick to my English Shepherd teflon coat. Ruby's hair is different and she got icy dreadlocks. The cats wouldn't dream of going out in the snow....

2 comments:

Niamh said...

Those cats of yours don't know what they are missing. The smells are delectable. It makes me feel skippy to run through the snow and make it fly up. Snow is great but I have those hobbit feet problems too. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Your friend,
Niamh

Royal said...

Hey Ayla! I'm glad you and Ruby got to play in the snow. I'm so sorry the snow is gone, but now I can play in the mud that was left behind. Fun! Let's play sometime soon. See you in Drill Team tomorrow.

Royal